Swiss Diamond’s patented coating utilizes the physical properties of diamonds and custom nonstick components to provide a lifetime of cooking excellence.
In 2010, after four years of research and development in Switzerland, our engineers developed a formula to improve our legendary diamond-reinforced coating by more than 80%.
The new Swiss Diamond HD coating – currently used on all products – stands out for its extended durability, enhanced non-stick qualities and improved corrosion resistance. As you can see from the graph on the right, the new coating outperforms other nonstick coatings in lab tests.
WHY CHOOSE SWISS DIAMOND?
Stylish, easy to handle and ultra-durable, Swiss Diamond products offer high-quality, energy efficient and versatile solutions for all your culinary needs.
- Made in Switzerland
- Patented diamond-reinforced nonstick coating for durability, easy clean-up, and superior browning and searing.
- Ideal for a lifetime of healthy eating – no oil needed for cooking.
- Eco-friendly: PFOA-free production, recyclable aluminum bodies, made primarily with hydropower from the Swiss Alps.
- Thick, perfectly flat base for stability and even heating with no hot spots.
- Cast aluminum body will not warp.
- Rivet-free interior prevents food build-up that can lead to bacterial growth.
- Ergonomic handles designed to stay cool on the stovetop.
- Oven safe up to 500°F.
- Tempered glass lids with adjustable steam vent for moisture control.
- Suitable for use on all gas and electric cooktops; induction series also available.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covering manufacturing defects.